The studio show and sale takes place twice a year, May and December, on the first Friday and Saturday. They are open to everyone and have no cost.
- Friday December 01, 2017 at 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday December 02, 2017 at 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday May 04, 2018 at 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday May 05, 2018 at 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Membership meetings take place twice a year and are for all studio members. They happen on the first Tuesday in April and the first Tuesday in October at 7:00PM.
- Tuesday April 03, 2018 at 7:00 PM
- Tuesday October 02, 2018 at 7:00 PM
The Winter Art Show and Sale is our signature event of the year.
Showcasing the talents of over 20 Winnipeg artists, this unique public art market invites you to view and purchase hundreds of pieces of handmade works. Whatever your preferred form, you’ll find it here: pottery, paintings, photographs, drawings, textile art, ceramics, jewellery, sculpture and more!
With the holidays approaching, the Winter Art Sale is a perfect opportunity to purchase original artwork created by local artists.
A great place to buy one of a kind, hand made items and unique gifts.
Join us and meet the artists.
December 1st - 2nd, 2017
Fri 5 - 9 • Sat 11 - 5
587 Clifton Street